text to speech
We are excited to be recognized, alongside Google, for our growth and achievements in both text to speech (TTS) and Speech Recognition (ASR). Having nearly 30,000 developers using our API, iSpeech is continuing to expand into new markets including the connected home.
iSpeech will have a presence at SpeechTEK 2013, Aug 19-21 in NYC @ New York Marriott Marquis. In addition to our CEO, Heath Ahrens, participating on a panel (Powering the Connected Home With Voice), you can also find us at the iSpeech booth #711 – Stop by!
Read more…iSpeech is a Star Performer
Big news, blog readers...iSpeech has officially released a publishing platform and API that
allows publishers and developers to instantly convert any content into audio form.
Two major companies are fans already.
Pearson is using the PDF option to create audio books. Our tool enables them to convert PDF books into audio files, at a fraction of the cost of professional voice talent. Score!
Evernote is using the API offered to enhance their Clearly product. Now, their customers can actually have the web read to them, while having all of the distracting stuff filtered out. Hallelujah!
It is our vision that with these cool options we're offering, you really can read with your ears.
Pearson likes it, Evernote likes it, you will too..
Check it out: http://www.ispeech.org/publishers/
iSpeech COO, Yaron Oren, Speaks at AutoTech Council Event
Handwriting-to-speech app helps those with severe language difficulties.
The assistive technology application supplements or replaces speech for people with spoken language difficulties, such as autism, stuttering, stroke, muscular dystrophy, post-operative voice difficulties, and others. Users write what they want to say in any one of thirteen languages, and the software converts the handwriting into speech.
HandySpeech was created by 12-year-old Eric Zeiberg, who was inspired by his sister, Julie, who has speech disabilities as a result of autism.
HandySpeech's features include:
- Handwriting recognition technology by PhatWare
- Text-to-speech powered by iSpeech
- Adaptive technology application
- Augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) application
- Context analyzer
- Multilingual support with 13 major languages in a male or female voice
- Adaptive learning of the user writing patterns
- Cursive, print, and mixed handwriting style recognition
- Use of simple finger gestures to insert special characters such as space and return
- Alternative keyboard input
Congrats to iSpeech customer Evernote on the launch of Clearly with text to speech capabilities.
- Caller ID Reader
- Partner Spotlight
- Speech Recognition
- Text to Speech
- Important Note to developers using our iOS SDK
- “Best Addon for Google Chrome” – examiner.com
- 2600hz Announces Mobile Integration at TechCrunch Disrupt
- iSpeech is named a 2013 Star Performer by Speech Tech Magazine
- DriveSafe.ly featured on the Today Show
- Teri on iOS SDK 1.0 RC Released
- Candice Thomas on DriveSafe.ly featured as a safe driving app in Outside Magazine
- Tom on iOS SDK 1.0 RC Released
- I've said that least 2293545 times on DriveSafe.ly enabled in Cobra products
- My Homepage on Select and Speak Chrome Extension launched; Reads selected text on demand.
- September 2013
- August 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- September 2009